srImathE satagOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6010234084647478337
- dhvajArOhaNam – in front of the dhvaja sthambam of srI pattAbishEka rAmar sannidhi. Adhi jagannAtha perumAL with ubhaya nAchiyArs and srI rAma parivAr, chakkarathAzhwAr and vishwaksEnar (sEnai mudhaliyAr) were present for the auspicious flag hoisting ceremony.
- thirumanjanam for jagannAtha perumAL and his nAchiyArs and srI rAma parivAr
- thiruppallANdu, periyAzhwAr thirumozhi, kaNNinuN chiRu thAmbu and thiruvAimozhi gOshti in the auspicious presence of jagannAtha perumAL and nAchiyArs and srI rAma parivAr
- puRappAdu for sIthA pirAtti samEtha srI rAma and srI lakshmaNa in sUrya prabhai. jagannAtha perumAL also participates in the puRappAdu along with his nAchiyArs. mudhal thiruvanthAdhi is recited along the procession. After sARRumuRai, iyal sARRu is performed at mAmunigaL sannidhi
On the first day, jagannAtha perumAL also participates in all celebrations along with his nAchiyArs.